The perfect opportunity to focus on your health and well-being!
With the summertime fun that we all had, most people put on a few pounds. It may not seem like much, but with the holidays quickly approaching, and colder days are here, people tend to fall off track and gain much more than a few pounds. Overtime, this yearly weight gain accumulates and can easily cause lifestyle disease in the future. Learn how to prevent and keep off the weight and stay healthy together!
How to Participate:
• Members can sign-up by stopping by the front desk at the Health & Wellness Center. (Hours: Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.) • The first meeting will take place on September 13. The last meeting will be on November 8. Both will take place at 5:15 p.m. at the Fitness Center lobby.
What You Need To Know:
• The program will begin on September 13 - November 8. • $35.00 per person • Opening, Mid and Closing Meetings
• Weekly Weigh-ins on Wednesdays
• One FREE personal training session per week
• One team motivation goal per week
• Chat, check-ins, motivation and encouragement on our Facebook page
• Personal nutrition and fitness help from our staff
Let's motivate each other to reach our personal goals and work as a TEAM!